Awww, anon, you flatter me! *blush* Gladly obliging with some facts:
1. I donate blood. For me it’s mostly a fun experience because I get pretty happy/hyper after it! Sadly, I know people who get pretty woozy after so I’m fortunate it’s so easy for me.
2. I’ve never roasted marshmallows but I’ve made stick bread! It is very tasty!
3. Also, I love good bread! My favourite is rye bread (both “dark” or “mixed”).
4. I’ve tolled church bells. It’s a fun experience. You get to see behind the exterior of the church in question which in our case meant going up looong circular stairs until we were up in the attic right under the roof. Only some parts were lined with boards so you could walk up to the ropes. Tolling the heavy bells for five minutes is hard work, let me tell you.
5. My favourite festival my village does is the huge easter fire because bonfires
6. Boardgames and puzzles were some of my favourite activities as a child, though I haven’t played lately. (I totally should when I have some time soon) As a family we usually play Rummy which results in shouting matches because people get accused of peeking and we can’t agree on the rules. It’s awesome. I also love playing Skat* with my grandpa :D
7. I like to experiment in the kitchen once in a while. My favourite creation is fried banana with coconut milk and kidney beans. Very tasty!
8. Pant skirts are appropriate clothing everywhere in my mind.
9. I did Judo when I was younger.
10. There is one reason why my hair is long: All the better to headbang with
, my anon! *Which is a card game
And Ben Smith is in for Hoss?
*insert Michael Jackson popcorn .gif here*